Partnering with Riviera Wealth PartnersRiviera Wealth partners with many industry professionals, such as Solicitors, Accountants, Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Agents, offering their clients access to a professional and holistic advice service. Riviera Wealth Partners was established with the objective to provide a professional and forward thinking financial services offering to Australians that put’s their personal goals and objectives first.
Why Partner with Riviera Wealth Partners?Being a part of a non-aligned dealer group ensures that we can remain product agnostic, this allows us to tailor our advice to the needs of clients referred to us from any strategic partner carefully and effectively. With all partnerships, we ensure;
- We offer your clients knowledge from over 25 years combined financial services experience
- We offer to join you at presenting to your clients at their regular review meetings, allowing you to offer a “team driven service.”
- We offer prompt and efficient service by utilising the latest advice technologies, making sure time critical advice is in line with you and your clients current financial service’s needs.
- We communicate with your clients according to the agreed terms of our partnership agreement
- We offer joint marketing services, allowing for mutually marketed Blog postings, Newsletters and E-Books.
- We can service your clients from your firm’s office, allowing for a seamless transition of internal service offerings to your clients.
- By utilising technology, we don’t just have to communicate with your clients face-to-face, we can also communicate digitally.
- We provide regular updates to you about how works undertaken for your client are proceeding
- We offer simple and open fee structures, so you have full transparency about how your clients are paying for our services.
- We provide regular reviews and reporting to your clients so that they stay engaged and on-track to meet their goals and objectives
- All advice is provided to clients with a clearly written Statement of Advice
- Transparent reporting is available to strategic partners, allowing for a clear and trusted, mutually beneficial relationship